1. Tell us about your new song? And what’s the story behind it?
It’s called Melrose. I made it with the intention of manifesting my future, what I want in life.
2. What makes your music unique? And how
would you describe it?
I feel like the songs I create gives people good energy. Like it makes life better. I’d describe my music as something that u can yell in your car and turn up with friends to.
3. Which is the best moment in your musical career that you’re most proud of?
Getting on bangers only on YouTube. They’re strict about what they post on YouTube so it gives me confidence in my work.
4. How do you balance your music with other obligations – family, friends or work?
I work a 9-5 furniture repair job. So when I get done with that I just go to the studio till 1 or 2 am. I honestly don’t leave the house unless it’s for work. All my time goes to music.
5. What advice would you give to aspiring musicians?
Don’t give up. There’s gonna be times where you feel like shit and wanna give up. Just put your head down and keep pushing. U got this.
6. If you had one message to give to your fans, what would it be?
We goin up, our time is now.
7. What’s next for you? Any upcoming projects?
I have a lot of music lined up for the next couple of months. Some stuff I’d definitely consider different. I think the listeners are gonna love everything.