1. Tell us about your new song? And what’s the story behind it?
My recent release NIGHTS LIKE THIS is a mixture of R&B and the profound drill rap that’s becoming the new rap sound in the music industry. The story behind this song is that it’s a late-night love or entanglement, whatever situation you’re in with a girl/guy. Collab with one of my closest friends since grade school, Xavi, he and I tell a narrative how the women we’re currently affiliated with have us in our feelings and that we’re deeply attracted to their presence.
2. What makes your music unique? And how would you describe it?
3. Which is the best moment in your musical career that you’re most proud of?
4. How do you balance your music with other obligations — family, friends or work?
5. What advice would you give to aspiring musicians?
6. If you had one message to give to your fans, what would it be?
7. What’s next for you? Any upcoming projects?
Make as many songs as possible and when I know mentally it’s ready to be released, I’ll be dropping weekly, leading up to my debut album.