Our passionate interview with Bezzle
1. WHEN DID THE IDEA TO BE AN ARTIST/PRODUCER BEGIN?
-I had dreams and aspirations of following in my fathers footsteps at a young age. Around 6 years old I started stealing my dads rhymes and rapping to all my friends at school
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PROJECT YOU’VE WORKED ON TO DATE?
-I really don’t have a favorite just because my style is changing and getting better every day, songs get old to me very easily. But one of my favorite tracks would have to be “up for the taking” on the LK2LA mixtape
3. CAN YOU ROUGHLY OUTLINE YOUR CREATIVE PROCESS – FROM THE BEGINNING OF AN IDEA FOR A PROJECT OR A COLLABORATION TO THE POINT OF COMPLETION?
-Well first I have to determine my state of mind, how I’m feeling, consider my surroundings and who I’m going to be creating with. Then we just run the beat and let it all come together, it happens pretty quickly and organically
4. HOW IS THE REALITY OF BEING AN INDEPENDENT ARTIST/PRODUCER COMPARED TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF IT?
-It’s pretty straightforward to me
5. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES AND DIFFICULTIES YOU FACE WHEN STARTING NEW PROJECTS?
-Getting everyone on the same page is literally my only problem at this point
6. WHAT DO YOU DO TO STAY CALM WHEN A PROJECT IS NOT GOING AS PLANNED?
-Just keep swimming
7. DO YOU HAVE ANY INSIGHTS, TIPS, OR ADVICE FOR SOMEONE STARTING LOOKING TO START THEIR MUSIC CAREER AND LOOKING TO GET INTO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY?
-Dont hold back, don’t wait for anything or anyone, and don’t think too much. Just go in, and drop
8. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF IN YOUR CAREER SO FAR?
-my progress, my originality, and my talents.