- Tell us about your new song? And what’s the story behind it?
The new song is about being changed for the worse and only after the breakup does you truly realize that you’ve changed.
2. What makes your music unique? And how would you describe it?
My music is like a perfect morning in the summer when you feel like everything is good. I manage to make the sadness behind the lyrics sound fun and happy and even danceable. My music is unique because of my vision, storytelling, and most importantly my tone of voice.
3. Which is the best moment in your musical career that you’re most proud of?
The best moment by far is being on the local top 10 charts of my country for weeks on end.
4. How do you balance your music with other obligations – family, friends, or work?
This was a challenge for me at first but after some time I learned that time management is key. You can do anything you want whenever if you just plan ahead and stick to the schedule.
5. What advice would you give to aspiring musicians?
Don’t give up, stay focused but also learn to enjoy the process of growth because that is the dream.
6. If you had one message to give to your fans, what would it be?
Thanks for all the support and I can’t wait to show you all that I can make it. If not without you I would not be doing what I love.
7. What’s next for you? Any upcoming projects?
Working on an album to be released in 2023 but other than that, just releasing songs and getting some vocal lessons to make my songs better and better every time I release them.